For the News Media
The attorneys at The Coppola Firm are available to offer
legal insight for your next story
The attorneys at The Coppola Firm are available to offer legal insight for your next story
Whether you are covering a story for print, television, radio, or the web, your business is deadlines and we understand that. Our attorneys will bring decades of legal experience to your story. They understand the importance of offering succinct answers in layman’s terms your audience can navigate. Our attorneys have the experience as a source in all mediums and the flexibility to work with you to meet your deadlines and deliver insightful legal commentary for your next assignment.
Attorney Lisa Coppola is your trusted source for your
next story that needs keen legal insight
- 36% of NY workers plan to quit day job, become self-employed –WKBW Television
- Helping Women-Owned Businesses Thrive – The Buffalo News
- Pinnacle Charter School –The Buffalo News
- Women’s Rights Strike –WKBW Television
- A Day Without Women –WKBW Television
- Gender Pay Gap in Erie County –WKBW Television
- Women Business Owners –WKBW Television
- Coppola Named NAWBO Chapter President—Business First Newspaper
- Coppola Opens Own Firm –Business First Newspaper
- Helping Entrepreneurs –WBFO Radio
- Owning It Speaker Series at the West Side Bazaar
- Girl Scouts to honor nine women leaders
- The Bar Association of Erie County Bulletin (p.12)
- Lisa Coppola: A Gardening Lawyer Finds Her Niche – thestoryexchange.org
- Free speech on the job – Buffalo Business First
- Sexual harassment in the work place – what is it? – WKBW Buffalo
Lisa discusses some of the reasons that people make the decision to become self employed. These include: The satisfaction of a job well done, the ability to steer one’s career in the direction of one’s choosing as well as various ’emotional rewards’, too.
Attorney Lisa Coppola spoke with Buffalo’s ABC affiliate WKBW, sharing her thoughts on the national movement, “A Day Without Women,” held in March, 2017.
In this media interview from 2016, Lisa Coppola discusses the challenges women face nationwide as they struggle against the gender pay gap.
The Coppola Firm is a law firm serving individuals, businesses and organizations.
NAICS Code: 541100